Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Year, New Gun.

Quote Originally Posted by gingernut View Post
    Thanks Bobski.
    Can I go direct to him or just through Actionair?
    Grateful for any contact details.
    Although Steve does all the work on the guns, there is some kind of "arrangement" in place where he will ONLY do them through Mark Hurding, so you'd have to go through Actionair I'm afraid. It does add another link to the chain and Mark will of course add his mark-up to the price but Steve will not do them otherwise.
    He who dies with the most toys wins. Flying, shooting, fishing and sports cars, what more could a man want.

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    I seem to recall reading that he only sells complete new modified guns as well and won't entertain modding used guns....

Thanks chaps.

Just dug this thread out to answer another query, and thought I would update it.

The gun's been flawless.

Alas I've had so little time to practice my times have really suffered.

As the weather warms and the Club calendar settles down, I will be setting my plate kit up at the weekends and actually practising. I've found a few drills on You Tube I want to try, and am hoping to get into some sort of home training routine once I figure out which of my bad habits to eradicate first.
    "Improvise, adapt and overcome."

I can count to potato.

BigEars Guest
    I bought one of these used from here a few weeks ago and I'd have to say it shoots extremely well for a CO2 powered pistol. Still accurate around the 50 shot mark. Enjoy yours.