Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Southern Hunter Series Round Four: Ford Rangers, Sunday 09th January!

We wouldn't expect a person of your stature to help anyways Simmy!....

Seriously though, i wonder whether at each event....have to be second session i guess......we all bring in the target we started on!
    Maybe even two?....depending on amount of shooters..

As Dave said, at my club, the course came down in minutes with everyone pulling in a target or two!...Hosting clubs dream, trust me!

XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

....i didn't think you were being aggressive atall!

You say what you see, just like me!....Nought wrong with that!

Were you shooting springer?....if so what was your score?

XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester

Steady .....

Recrimination over something that previously hadn't been an issue isn't going to prove productive.
    Historically clearance after a SH event has never been an issue as the host normally provided sufficient resources.
    Some participants are a little more considerate, or better indoctrinated, such as those from the SiHFT.
    Pandas are a necessary aspect, as are the background volunteers. Both have their niches in the grand order and one cannot survive without the other.
    Crystal balls are a myth and sadly not everyone is blessed with the same degree of consideration.
    Evaluating any individual over another based on their level of effort isn't a positive development and needs to be quashed for obvious reasons.
    Without the unsung efforts of volunteers, HFT wouldn't be where it is today and an undeniable fact that the majority appreciate.
    If asked, I'm certain most would be happy to volunteer their services and just need a little push in the right direction.
    Consider today a lesson learned. If clearing after an event is a necessary requirement, then this will have to be implimented by the SH admin.
    Privately take pride in going that extra yard and avoid alienating those who for whatever reason haven't and risk losing their patronage to alternative pastimes like .. golf!
    Every Panda is worth something.

Shooting and pandas , It will never work out ! PANDA
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester

Rspcp ......

Pandas
    Have feelings too .....
    ....... back off you lot!
    arf!

You are right....a lot of people are either too shy or just don't know the course is being dragged in........some know exactly what is happening and you can virtually see them running for the gate.....

My view is, this is a proper decent sport but it is only because them 10%...do all the work!
    Pretty unfair, not to mention demoralising for the (fading) members, that always help out where they can...a few reminders never do any harm!
    ....bit like taking your plate out after dinner, not necessary but appreciated

Obviously it is not a requirement but it will help to keep the sport alive, my club has a really good turn out of course setters and shooters alike, it really makes the day more enjoyable.

Can't wait for the next Southern Hunters!
    Got a nice lump of wood attached to my boinger now...look out Graeme!!....and Spencer!

XX