Thread: Swarovski Z6

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Swarovski Z6

I have owned many scopes over the years be it Swaro, Kahles, S&B, Zeiss Leup and others.

I traded in my Kahles 4.5-18 for a Swaro Z6 3-18x50 and oh boy what a difference.
    The Z6 is easy to use with exceptionally clear optics. Looking at a 1/4 inch target at 100 yards was crystal clear. The turrets click positively and are accurate when dialing in.
    Even with the thin cross in the middle I was able to shoot accurately at night not losing the cross in the light.

I would have another in a heartbeat.

which would ya prefer or say is better
    the s&b or the swarovski?

Z6i gets my vote everytime now, once you have looked through one you cant go back to anything else, the S&B are second choice and are also very good scopes

i have the 5-30x50 IR as i do a bit of target shooting and the glass is crystal clear at 30 mag.

Z6i

I have a Z6i 2-12x50. It is very quick to target acquire as the field of view is so good. You especially notice this with lamp shy foxes as I can take a shot within 1 1/2 secs of the light being switched on. You do not have to search for your quarry. The tds reticle is good for distance shooting (highland reds) and very quick & easy to use.

Verminator 66 is offline I Will Never Find Another Ewe
    I think the swaro scopes are well worth the money

moved from ill S&B Zenith to a Z6i and am more than a little impressed with the Z6i.