Thread: Noptel

Noptel

Hello Gentlemen
    A group of us have begun squadding sessions at the club where I shoot and the club coach uses a Noptel trainer to record how we are shooting each time we go,we seem to be able to save the sessions each time we shoot but they will only play back or access on the computer with the software installed,does anyone know if Noptel do a reader software a bit like Adobe do for PDF or is it only the full version of their software which can be used by the owner of the full syste,
    Kind Regards in advance Neil
    Good Deals with Mikewaring, ggggr, watchsapart, Majex45, Nhill, zebedee71,Eredel,Hawksthorn,Red Bob, Stanbridge,Barrow_Matt,Mr.Fixit-Norm, turbo33 .atb thankyou all Neil

thanks very much for the swift reply there,it may be just what I/we are looking for so we can each put our readouts on a memory stick and have a look at how we did in the comfort of home
    Regards Neil
    Good Deals with Mikewaring, ggggr, watchsapart, Majex45, Nhill, zebedee71,Eredel,Hawksthorn,Red Bob, Stanbridge,Barrow_Matt,Mr.Fixit-Norm, turbo33 .atb thankyou all Neil

Noptel software will run on any computer without the access codes. You only need the codes to use the actual hardware.

Noptel also offer a couple of very comprehensive documents on how to interpret their data. You can find reference to them on the website but you have to request them. I don't think I can attach pdfs so if you want a copy but can't find the reference on the Noptel site, PM me with an ordinary email address and I can send you a copy.

David