Quote Originally Posted by Cuhulain View Post
MTC fell at the last hurdle.
That'd be a first then....

They have put up with all sorts of faffing, mithering and tarting about from me without so much as a wimper...OK, Gary takes the piss but still helps me out....and he does'nt even charge for it.

The piss taking is all part of the service.

Look matey, IMHO (and I am not alone) the Connect is one of the best hunting scopes on the market, and not giving it a fair airing on those grounds seems a bit of a shame to me.

It is almost the shooting version of flouncing out of the room and chucking the dummy in the corner

It does sound like the packaging was iffy, but given the option of a replacement I would take it.....even if all you gain is a new box!!

I had a crap night last night what with hay fever, midges and bloody trespassers...nothing would come back out to play...or die like a rabbit

On the way back to the van one appeared....very low light, I dropped it, and then another that I thought was a bit of scrub moved into the vegetation at the edge of the field but stopped....I could not have got it with any other scope I have experienced at 10x....not for £250 anyway.

Think about it

Ah, I have also had a fault with a connect, it was a known fault but I had the scope for an age (unused) before I sent it back...no aggro...but no foam rubber inserts either and I dont remember any on a connect box, and I have 2