Thread: WANTED - Feinwerkbau Model 65

WANTED - Feinwerkbau Model 65

Hi, I am new to this forum and intend to return target pistol shooting after many years wandering lonely in the wilderness.......

I am looking to buy a Feinwerkbau Model 65, if anyone has one for sale that is sitting in a box somewhere, not being used, I would be very interested in buying it.

Kind regards, Steve

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.
    Welcome back, I did the same after a 20 year break, I'd kept my old 65, and all my other old guns I'd evolved through, but the new PCP's are a bit of a culture shock though, no more accurate but a lot easier to shoot! The 65's do come up on this site occasionaly but there are always ones on eGun the German site.
    Good shooting
    Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

Fwb 65

Quote Originally Posted by Stevie Boy View Post
    Hi, I am new to this forum and intend to return target pistol shooting after many years wandering lonely in the wilderness.......

I am looking to buy a Feinwerkbau Model 65, if anyone has one for sale that is sitting in a box somewhere, not being used, I would be very interested in buying it.

Kind regards, Steve
    Hi Steve

you have a private message.

Regards

Robin

FWB Model 65

PM sent

FWB 65 - Don't need one now.

Thanks to everyone for the advice and their kind offers.

I've gone down the CO2 route and bought an Aeron Chameleon Model 4 - really good value for the quality and adjustments available.

Moderators, please close this thread now, thanks.

Kind regards,

Steve