Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Air Gunning in and around London - how do you do it?

Air Gunning in and around London - how do you do it?

Evening all,

I'm new to this site so not sure of the etiquete but i figured i'd just ask the question i'm itching to get answerd.

I recently bought a nice little GunPower Stealth, purely on the back of the fact that i get to go hunting around Sevenoak every other month or so with a mate of mine.

Long Story Short, it's been sat in my flat since Christmas and it doesn't look like i'm going to be going shooting until feb/march! I haven't even had a chance to zero the scope .

So the question: Other than the "Wandsworth Rifle club" and the one in Blackfiers (both of which are not allowing new members) is there anywhere i can shoot?

Another question would be: is there anyone in the south london area who would like to go on a shoot if i can arrange one or be willing to allow me to join them?

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Think Ham and Petersham between Richmond and Kingston do a bit of HFT might be worth a look.

Andy
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by simmmo View Post
    Think Ham and Petersham between Richmond and Kingston do a bit of HFT might be worth a look.

Andy
    Very expensive, you might have to go out of town. Check the UKAHFT and BFTA web sites for clubs.

Gus
    The ox is slow, but the earth is patient.

Cheers man - I'll give them a call.

Tried here?

If you're looking for somewhere to shoot regularly you could do no worse than try http://www.airgunfarm.co.uk/
    Worth a go

atb
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDragon View Post
    If you're looking for somewhere to shoot regularly you could do no worse than try http://www.airgunfarm.co.uk/
    Worth a go

atb
    Chris
    Good Call, i must admit it looks like a good n fun place, but i'm afraid i'm based in South London - Wandsworth Area, so Essex is a bit of a treck.

Should also mention i have no Car (26 and still no licence, the "why do i need a car, i live in London" argument seems a bit foolish right now), hence a Take-down rifle that won't scare the crap out of the commuters on the train.

tufty is offline I wondered how that worked..
    Bookham rifle club,it's actually in Leatherhead, we have a HFT section, about 12 miles from you
    Steyr LG110 Hunter,AA410 in Gary Cane stock,HC, Steyr LP50,Morini 164ei,Morini CM84e,Anschutz 1417 thumbhole,Rimfire Magic 10/22,Anschutz 1913,Rieder and Lenz Z2,Keppeler 6mmbr

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDragon View Post
    If you're looking for somewhere to shoot regularly you could do NO worse than try http://www.airgunfarm.co.uk/
    Worth a go

atb
    Chris
    That wasn't really what you meant to say was it Chris?

the old army barracks on the A3 around the New Malden / Tolworth junctions may be an idea, I'm sure someone on here was trying to set up an airgun range / club there.
    Last edited by Space Cadet; 11-01-2011 at 01:09 AM. Reason: Can't even remember what town I live in.

Quote Originally Posted by Space Cadet View Post
    the old army barracks on the A3 around the New Malden / Tolworth junctions may be an idea, I'm sure someone on here was trying to set up an airgun range / club there.
    A3????

Do you mean the A10? No of coure you don't, that would be where you live now
    Last edited by bullbarrel; 11-01-2011 at 12:21 AM.

Sorry left the smillie out twas only having a bit of fun as I've been really really dopey at work all day but thanks anyway mate.
    Last edited by Space Cadet; 11-01-2011 at 01:07 AM.

thanks one and all, i'll be checking all places sugested out.

Mod's this is a great site, well done!

Quote Originally Posted by cr*pshot View Post
    That wasn't really what you meant to say was it Chris?
    You got me there fella you know what I really meant though

Talty, hope you find somewhere suitable