Thread: ferreting for the first time

Ettie ket is offline If it bleeds we can kill it!

ferreting for the first time

I went ferreting this morning for the first time really enjoyed it bit time consuming setting the nets up but well worth the effort, we got 17 rabbits gutted on sight so no mess at home ( keeps the wife happy) and plenty of game in the freezer mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    [I]Beretta 682 Gold E, Winchester x2 s/a (9 shot), Sbs the basque, Cz trap, Cz .22lr Silhouette 16 inch Synthetic sirocco sm11 , Cz .17 hmr varmint 16 inch sak mod mtc 4-16 x50ir. Tikka t3 lite with t4 mod .223 plus 22/250 on ticket.

deano is offline Crack!.......Wheeee........Thup
    what netting method were you using mate?

ps. good little number you got

i think so mate dont know what the net metood is called but i will try and describe it put the ring on the bottom of the net in the hole left and right draw string covering all the hole peg top of above hole with the other ring on top[ of hole hope this helps

when the rabbits came out with there faces all distorted it reminded of those 70`s gangsters with tights over there head on a blag
    [I]Beretta 682 Gold E, Winchester x2 s/a (9 shot), Sbs the basque, Cz trap, Cz .22lr Silhouette 16 inch Synthetic sirocco sm11 , Cz .17 hmr varmint 16 inch sak mod mtc 4-16 x50ir. Tikka t3 lite with t4 mod .223 plus 22/250 on ticket.

deano is offline Crack!.......Wheeee........Thup
    purse netting mate

Thanks again dean