Thread: WANTED: NSRA 20yard 10-spot rifle targets

WANTED: NSRA 20yard 10-spot rifle targets

I need some NSRA British Match 1989 2010BM 20-yard 10spot rifle targets.

They are for a member of my club who is shooting benchrest in the Eley comps. We only need about 50 targets so the club does not want to buy a 1,000 from NSRA. Does anyone have 50 of these targets that they are willing to supply for a fair price?

Many thanks.

tufty is offline I wondered how that worked..
    We have a supply at our club,I can ask on Sunday if I can send some to you at cost,the Eley does not have to be shot till 31 Jan,so you should be OK for time, Neale
    Steyr LG110 Hunter,AA410 in Gary Cane stock,HC, Steyr LP50,Morini 164ei,Morini CM84e,Anschutz 1417 thumbhole,Rimfire Magic 10/22,Anschutz 1913,Rieder and Lenz Z2,Keppeler 6mmbr

tufty is offline I wondered how that worked..
    Sorry,misread your post,we have 20 yd pistol targets,not rifle targets
    Steyr LG110 Hunter,AA410 in Gary Cane stock,HC, Steyr LP50,Morini 164ei,Morini CM84e,Anschutz 1417 thumbhole,Rimfire Magic 10/22,Anschutz 1913,Rieder and Lenz Z2,Keppeler 6mmbr

The Doctor is offline It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to
    Have you tried Aldersley in Wolves - they have a few .......thousand and sell as many as you want

Lee
    Please tear carefully along the perforation.

Hi, thanks, Lee. I have spoken to Tony and Mel at Aldersley. They don't have the 20-yard rifle targets in stock at Aldersley because very few competitions require them. If anyone uses them at their club, I would be happy to buy a handful. Many thanks.

Have you asked about buying just a hundred from the NSRA?

Quote Originally Posted by Powderfinger View Post
    I need some NSRA British Match 1989 2010BM 20-yard 10spot rifle targets.

They are for a member of my club who is shooting benchrest in the Eley comps. We only need about 50 targets so the club does not want to buy a 1,000 from NSRA. Does anyone have 50 of these targets that they are willing to supply for a fair price?

Many thanks.
    Hi there,

Should these not be shot at 25 yards????

That is the range we shoot these at for Eley comp

Cheers. Paul

NSRA-Eley benchrest comp can be shot at 15, 20 or 25 yards using the appropriately proportioned targets. We always shoot Midland Benchrest at 20yards but the Midland league does not use the NSRA targets. NSRA Bisley only supplies targets 1,000s at a time and NSRA Aldersley may find it is not economically viable to order a 1,000 from HQ then sell me 50. We may find it easier just to alter our range to accommodate 25yard benchrest if we cannot get the 20yard targets.

Contact the NSRA shop you don't have to buy 1000 at a time you can buy them in smaller quantities.

Alan

I agree with Alan. The NSRA shop will sell in smaller quantities. I buy 10m match pistol targets a hundred at a time. Just ring them.
    Dave

I took the advice of Dave and Alan in contacting NSRA Bisley to see if they could post smaller quantities than 1,000 at a reasonable price. They agreed to supply me with 100 and posted them to me very quickly. Many thanks for your help in obtaining these targets. I was still thinking that Bisley would only post 1,000. Once again, many thanks.