Thread: .22 Anschutz 335 in need of re-homing

premierpistol is offline Six out of seven dwarfs aren't happy

.22 Anschutz 335 in need of re-homing

NOW SOLD!Hi all, last year i picked up an Anschutz 335 as a pert ex on a pcp i was selling, i had intended to restore it over the winter but as yet it's untouched, its got a bit of pitting to the last inch of the barrel and a couple of small spots up the next 4" of the barrel but nothing serious. there is pitting also to the foresight unit, the rear sight unit is fine as is the rest of the action which still retains a lovely deep blueing , the action shoots lovely and smooth, the stock has little tiny marks as expected from use but is original and no splits or cracks or major dints etc.

the stock is a R?H and on the rear of it it has an emblem fitted which says "weitschuss" in orange?? never seen one of these before but roughly translated means "long shot"

Anyhoo, i'm looking for £125 for the rifle collected, posted would be £150. maybe thats a bit much??? offers welcome!

Please PM me if interested as well as stating your interest on this thread to avoid any confusion, Please ensure you are old enough to own an airgun and are not prohibited from owning one before showing any interest. Thanks for looking

pics coming as soon as i've put them on the net to see!

ATVB PAUL
    Last edited by premierpistol; 24-01-2011 at 02:31 PM.

pm sent

still for sale! this has the straight type barrel release, which, i've been told, could make it a mk1

PAUL

Bump for offers!
    must sell as it's a waste just sitting in the cupboard ! need the space and the cash