Thread: Rink grip sizing

Rink grip sizing

Can any members with experience of Rink grips comment on their sizing. I have read on a few forums that their sizing is relatively smaller than most brands and their standard sizes.
    My experience of different pistols and their grips is extremely limited .I know all grip models and sizing will vary and be different. I have 2 Feinwerkbau target pistols. One with a FWB grip in large and one a Ceasar morini grip in medium. The medium does feel too small in my hand and prefer the large.
    I have contacted Rink and he suggests a medium. My measurement across the knuckles (90mm) would agree with a standard medium but from my limted exp. feel I would prefer a large.
    Any comments would be useful. ( I really don't want to order a grip that may be too small)

I have a Rink grip in xl and would say it fits reasonably well, I used the chart on their web site to work out what I would need. I don't think their sizing is much smaller than other grip makers, maybe just a different feel?
    Don't you have a stockist nearby to try out the different sizes?
    Surrey Guns stock Mannel grips which are also very good. Mannel have many more sizing options compared to Rink so you might find something more suitable there. I have recently changed to one of these and found it more comfortable than the Rink and very well made.
    If you can it really would be best to go to a stockist and try a few different sizes.

The Doctor is offline It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to
    Trust Rink - he has made a few grips in his time and he knows what you need before you do - I was a medium steyr grip but I need a large Rink and it fits sooo much better than the original ....that's why I ordered another :-)

Lee
    Please tear carefully along the perforation.