Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 30th Jan 'Oakie' Springer / Open, Pcp allowed

MojoCrow is offline It rubs the lotion on the anarchist ginger tom.....
    Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE!

Can't even remember what it is like to pull the trigger and not feel something hard nudging me...... Too easy to comment on that

New rule this year, ALL members have to speak english as their native tongue!....The should fin the Feeld...innit!

Your Captain better pull his hosiery up then Mojy old chap, as Lieutenant Soss'ege is wiping the floor with him!..... Like all fine athletes in training for the Olympics and are pacing themselves to peak in time for the Olympics; our dear Capo di tutti capi is doing the same for the SiHFT.

How many points are we banging on for twangers?...6??...gets my vote!

XX
    If we're gonna bring in a minimum English language standard for this year's SiHFT then a lot of us are gonna be stuffed on the BBS.
    Customised AA S400 Carbine
    Ros beef, go home! www.buxtedshootingclub.co.uk SiHFT winners 2008 2009 2010

The closest he will ever come to an athlete begins with foot!

Pacing?....training?....olympics....Sorry pal, think i have the wrong forum....do apologise!

XX
    Auntie (miss) alot
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Glad to see you are watching my scores Mikeeeeeeeeeeey but I would have thought by now you would know the score.

Monkey BGT
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Looks like another good day for this Sunday. But proper cold!
    The OAKS
    SIHFT WINNERS 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016

Oh i know the score Siiiiimmmmy!.....All changes this year me old Hobo!

Auntie BLT XX

Seven up Si!....never fear, Spring (topical eh!) is near a Monkey Spanking we shall go!

At least one newbie shooter Sunday, maybe two if my Nephew can make it....

It's a lot colder when you're dead!..

XX
    WarmheartedAuntietwang
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Oh i know the score Siiiiimmmmy!.....All changes this year me old Hobo!

Auntie BLT XX

WarmheartedAuntietwang
    Amen .....
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Freaky Friday Gents!...

Can't wait to lob some Lead!

Be good to shoot with the Buxted boys again....stealers wheel...

XX...Snappy but Happy!

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester

Har! ......

Quote Originally Posted by simmmo View Post

Neary there!

Boing!!
    XX

Not happy

I'm so not happy !!!!! I have to work tomorrow, good look lads have a great day and I will see you soon. Regards graeme

Me,the Rammer and dog with a bitten ear (no I didn' do it) shall be attending tomorrow for a bit of Oakie boinging

Graeme.....Whats more important sonny!??...

Who is shooting and who is sitting it out John??

XX

Cool Oakie Springer....

Thanks 'Oakies' for a 'challenging' course today,and thanks to my 'Capitano' for the company,advice and general banter.As for my score,well,I'm still learning after all lol........

Damn wind pixies....
    Last edited by Green Hobbit; 30-01-2011 at 01:23 PM. Reason: General Edit..
    AA S400 K ( Modified MPR stock and Rowan Engineering furnishings ) with a Hawke 4-12x40 EV Panorama 1/2 MilDot Scope - BUXTED HFT TEAM -

Yep!...Great shooting 56 today!

Well done Bob and Andy...especially Bob with his Boinger!
    Spencer on 55 and Charles on 54....that wasn't easy to achieve today!!

My Watch was on the wrong hand, upsetting the balance of my rifle and causing me to not hit the paddly bit!

Just to keep things real....to shoot a springer, to the standard that Bob, Spencer and charles etc, do, is not average....it is way higher than average!
    Don't despair if your scores are a lot lower, we always set a VERY challenging course and that will inevitably be reflected in most 'Normal' peoples score!

Great day today, started off very cold...then the sun came out but it was still cold on that field!
    Nice going round with you Nick, see you soon hopefully!

Auntie XX

Yep!...Great shooting 56 today!

Well done Bob and Andy...especially Bob with his Boinger!
    Spencer on 55 and Charles on 54....that wasn't easy to achieve today!!

My Watch was on the wrong hand, upsetting the balance of my rifle and causing me to not hit the paddly bit!

Just to keep things real....to shoot a springer, to the standard that Bob, Spencer and charles etc, do, is not average....it is way higher than average!
    Don't despair if your scores are a lot lower, we always set a VERY challenging course and that will inevitably be reflected in most 'Normal' peoples score!

Great day today, started off very cold...then the sun came out but it was still cold on that field!
    Nice going round with you Nick, see you soon hopefully!

Auntie XX
    You can try and soften the blow Auntie, but my self esteem is still in my boots. I was able to shoot a springer to a reasonable standard last year, but one year on
    They are the work of Beelzebub.

Great to go round with Messers Fairman and Peal, thank you for the good company - top shooting Charles...and thanks for the loan of the fleece when dopey forgot his

Richard
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit