Thread: Air Pistol Identity

Air Pistol Identity

Can anyone with more experiance than I have please identify this pistol?

Pardini? http://www.thisisgloucestershire.co....l/article.html
    Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end.”

Difficult to be certain but it looks like a Morini CM162 with a short cylinder.
    Jef
    AKA Porthos, a Piskateer of Renown.
    I am a pistaholic, and proud of it

Quote Originally Posted by jefL View Post
    Difficult to be certain but it looks like a Morini CM162 with a short cylinder.
    It's a Walther LP300 with a short cylinder.

Regards

Alan

Quote Originally Posted by alan brown View Post
    It's a Walther LP300 with a short cylinder.

Regards Alan
    Thank you all for looking and the replies, I have nopw sorted the dilema regarding this pistol. What a great data base of knowledge we have on this fine forum!
    Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end.”

pistol id

yep ill back that up walther lp300 with short cylinder . ( i got one )

Anyone read the article?

"and has had her boyfriend erect a shooting range in her garden for practice, to the initial alarm of their neighbours."

Even a positive article about one of our budding top Pentathletes has connotations (sp) of doom from joe public

Sad thing is though, she won't be shooting lead in competition, just a laser beam

Bob
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

BARPC

Basingstoke Air Rifle & Pistol Club. Founded 1975

Quote Originally Posted by Prone Shooter View Post
    Anyone read the article?

"and has had her boyfriend erect a shooting range in her garden for practice, to the initial alarm of their neighbours."

Even a positive article about one of our budding top Pentathletes has connotations (sp) of doom from joe public

Sad thing is though, she won't be shooting lead in competition, just a laser beam

Bob
    Bob

I'm fairly sure she won't be competing, she had a fall from a horse and broke her neck though she's improving and may enter at a future date...

Here

John..
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

Quote Originally Posted by johnbaz View Post
    Bob

I'm fairly sure she won't be competing, she had a fall from a horse and broke her neck though she's improving and may enter at a future date...

Here

John..
    Ouch

And some say that shootings dangerous

Thats a real bummer, but glad she's recovering.

Over the past 12 years I've been coaching pistol at our local MP club, I've seen a fair few injuries as a result of those 4 legged roller coasters without rails.

Never got on one myself, much prefer my horse power to have a twist grip and a pair of wheels

Bob
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

BARPC

Basingstoke Air Rifle & Pistol Club. Founded 1975