Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BRNO Tau7, lovely condition

It were ónly transferblock seals, not valve seals to be changed! Thats a matter of seconds. But I wouldnt sell mine for the world, just imo.
    ATB,
    yana

Quote Originally Posted by gingernut View Post
    The 65 is fine. Has its own laptop case and the drill case you sent it in houses a Scorpion an old Typhoon and loads of spares!
    I sold my Tau and saw it being shot well so swopped it back for a rifle and then sold it on again. Over a period of 4 years I had lots of fun and made a £10 profit.
    I try not to upset people with guns but the old ones really do shoot well when sorted and loved.
    Bought two pistols from the 50s this week- I will be buying old Webleys at this rate
    I only meant upsetting them when your score is higher despite their pistols 4 figure price tag If you ever change your mind and want to move it on, you know where I am.

You mean its my pistol but your baby

Quote Originally Posted by gingernut View Post
    You mean its my pistol but your baby
    sad but true, I have never found anything that shoots like it - not even other fwb65s. I still think that grip was something special as the quality was far superior to others I have seen. I am pleased you are still enjoying it, I didn't want it to end up in a display cabinet somewhere, I wanted it to be used as it was meant to be.

tau

Quote Originally Posted by jonno1972 View Post
    As a couple of people were interested but put off by the lack of seals I have bought and fitted some, so the pistol now comes with 2 new seals and 8 spares (for the pricely sum of 4pounds and 86p). Shoots beautifully as ever. If anyone is interested 199 posted, no offers.
    hi is the pistol still for sale if so please phone me on 07506051202
    many thanks pete

Sold subject to usual