Thread: HELP ..crosman pistol rear sight screw

HELP ..crosman pistol rear sight screw

Hi there just wondering if anybody can help out , I have just fitted a new seal kit to my crosman 1300 medallist but managed to shear of the rear sight screw. I didnt realise that the rear sight screw was screwed into the bottom screw which attatches the cylinder to the grip frame any ideas where i can get a replacement ??? any help would be most appreciated , If anybodys got a spare i can purchase from then even better

cheers tony

any help would be most appreciated

You can get all the screws you need to fit the crosman pistols at your local BnQ or homebase stores if you have those stores in your area , i cant remember the exact size of the screw your talking about but just take it along with you and size it up against the screws they have on display , there just normal machine screws so the threads fit the tapped threads on the crosman pistol , failing that im sure G Mac does a full set of stainles steel screws.

http://www.gmaccustomparts.com/

i needed to replace a few screws when modding my 2250b and managed to find the screws i needed at BnQ.

Smile

cheers your a lifesaver much appriciated

Hi Tony

I think the thread size is known as 4-48 which is the same as the Phase two and three1322/77 and 2240/50/60 front breach screws, but longer.

Or you could do what I do and tap it out to 3mm and use a metric screw.

All the best Mick

cheers mick cracking idea if i cant get a original or a off the shelf screw i will do just that