Thread: Venom HW77

Venom HW77

I am after an Venom HW77 Hunter (.22) in very good condition with a good wood stock, any ideas on where I could find one?

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by bazp View Post
    I am after an Venom HW77 Hunter (.22) in very good condition with a good wood stock, any ideas on where I could find one?
    Hi and WELCOME to the BBS (and Collectors Corner especially: the best bit by a clear country mile ). A WANTED advert here in collectables (this thread can become that if you like -- just let me know and I'll edit the title for you), and/or a wanted advert in the WANTED section, that you will be able to see once you hit x4 posts on the BBS, will help, too . Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

venom 77

They are about as venom did do a few. Prices start around £350 upwards depending on spec and condition. Can send you adverts pics if you pm me your details. Happy hunting. Mach 1.5

Quote Originally Posted by Mach 1.5 View Post
    They are about as venom did do a few. Prices start around £350 upwards depending on spec and condition. Can send you adverts pics if you pm me your details. Happy hunting. Mach 1.5
    Thanks my contact details are bazparmar@yahoo.co.uk