Thread: HELP NEEDED FWB Sport trigger problem

HELP NEEDED FWB Sport trigger problem

Hi can anybody please give me any help regarding my MK1 FWB Sport trigger, when i squeeze the trigger and it stops at the second stage and if i dont fire the rifle then the trigger stays at the second stage let off point instead of springing forward again and if i push the trigger forward with my finger it just pushes straight back to the second stage point again, so can anybody tell me why its doing this as i want it put right asap but dont know whats causing it,
    ive just noticed when i slightly take the pressure by pulling the barrel back but not enough to engage the safety the trigger works as normal but as soon as i just ease off the pressure from the mainspring again its not right and it just has a standard mainspring fitted,
    thanks for any help given,
    atb Andy
    Last edited by airgunner.177; 02-02-2011 at 09:28 PM.

Have you tried dismantling the gun to see what's going on with the trigger unit? It might be the safety spring has popped out of position or is broken.

There are dismantling guides available to help. Let us know if you need the urls

FWB Trigger

Hi Airgunner,
    I will e-mail you an idiot proof guide to stripping and reassembling the FWB trigger - I know it's idiot proof - I did mine!

THIS may also be of some help.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

This may also be helpful,
    http://www.network54.com/Forum/79537...276/1269620766

It shows a breakdown of the trigger mechanism and explains how it operates.

ATB
    Eric
    Demic, miserable, grumpy old git! Feinwerkbau Sport Appreciation Society.
    I don't mind what sexual, religious or political persuasion you are, just don't impose them on me!!

FWB Trigger

Thanks to everybody who took the time to give any help or advise its very much appreciated, im 99% certain that its the spring that goes between the safety catch and the rear sear i dont think its excerting quite enough pressure to force the trigger blade forward when the trigger unit is under load from the mainspring, so a new one is on order aqnd i hope that will cure it unless anybody else has had this problem with theirs and can tell me anything any different, thanks alot guys
    atb Andy