So miracle of miracles I have discovered an online store who had a set of Umarex Beretta micrometer sights in stock. Rare as hen's teeth or rocking horse s*** since Umarex discontinued them so I snapped them up today.

Now the thing is, the rear micro sight is common to both the Beretta and the CP88 BUT the fore sights are different, have a different mounting, and are taller to be level with the rear sight...you see I've one my research!

The question is exactly how much taller is the CP88 fore sight than the original? My plan is now that I have tracked down one micrometer sight I may swap it from the Beretta to the CP88 occasionally when the mood takes me. Since I'm getting the correct Beretta fore sight that's not a problem but I'm thinking of making my own CP88 fore sight or maybe a small slip over extension to save having to remove the whole front sight every time. I haven't worked it out yet.

Can any of you guys out there who have the CP88 micrometer sights tell me the height and width of the foresight that comes with the CP88 micrometer please?

I'll post my design if it works if others are interested.

Many thanks,
Mark