Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: is there a pistol that rivals the hw45 in power,acuracy and build qaulity

BSA 240 magnum are awesome pistols one of my favourite and once you get to grips with the hold technique it's a very accurate pistol.

I've ownd many pistols over the years and currently own a hw45 a 240 magnum and and falcon fn8 raptor and the magnum is still my favourite.

For the combination of price accuracy and power the Crosman 2240 cannot be beaten.It can also be upgraded as much as you fancy with custom parts from Gmac.I have an HW45 by the way plus an Alecto and a Falcon FN8,but get more satisfaction shooting my lightly customised 2240.I agree with 'Taylor' by the way about the Alecto what a piece of overpriced tat.ATB

secretagentmole Guest
    I have a 1322 crosman I picked up at an auction for £48, built in 1989 in the original packaging, with the unopened sachet of Crosman Oil with all the leaflets. Managed to fit the Combro and it makes 5.3 foot pound energy using Crosman 14.3 grain pellets! Accurate as heck too! That long barrel is a doozy!