Thread: Lothar Walther vs. Smooth Twist

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hares Ear View Post
    If they are such a good do, get sown in then and buy one. I will be interested to see the improvement in accuracy at 25-30 yards, the improvement in velocity consistency over a ten shot string etc. etc. etc.
    I don't think I will be bothering.

Just another thing. Whenever I have been interested enough to have a look at a fired airgun pellet I haven't stood over a bucket. I've shot into a trough of water, or the village beck at around twenty yards at an angle. Amazingly enough you can retrieve the pellets with no deformation at all. But I find it a lot easier to slug the bore.
    Having made and sold tens of thousands of air rifles fitted with the German made barrels I know how many are rejected as substandard, FX have also suffered this same problem with the same manufacturer until they are forced to make there own useing my SmoothTwist system.
    They are now getting the consistent accuracy they require in production, far better than they have ever had before.
    Pray tell me what you are basing your comments on, a few rifles bought and sold maybe, thought so

Ben

What has a "brass spring" got to do with anything anyway?

Those recovered .22lr were recovered by a secret process, no water bucket involved.
    "Shooters, regardless of their preferred quarry, enjoy their sport for its ability to transfer them from their day-to-day life into a world where they can lose themselves for a few hours". B Potts.