Thread: Webley Eclipse

Webley Eclipse

Any idea on the value of a webley eclipse? My dads next door neighbour is wanting rid of his. Im told its in good condition

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by slingshot82 View Post
    Any idea on the value of a webley eclipse? My dads next door neighbour is wanting rid of his. Im told its in good condition
    WELCOME to the BBS . Is it .177 or .22? Is it a Mk.I or a Mk.II? What kind of condition is it in? Any photos to help with the val? As much info as poss please so we can in turn, help as much as poss . Atb, and once again, WELCOME to the BBS: Gareth W-B.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

thanks for the welcome
    Its a .22 but im unsure whether its a mk1 or mk2, how do you tell?
    I havent seen the rifle yet but he says its in good nick and has been well looked after.

Hiya slingshot and welcome,I seem t remember the cocking bar is the main place to tell the difference and the easiest way to do so is if it has a push button in the end to release the bar is a Mk2
    ATB
    Good Deals with Mikewaring, ggggr, watchsapart, Majex45, Nhill, zebedee71,Eredel,Hawksthorn,Red Bob, Stanbridge,Barrow_Matt,Mr.Fixit-Norm, turbo33 .atb thankyou all Neil

These are nice guns if they have not been fitted with an" upgraded" spring when they are not nice guns and tend to disintegrate.
    If its original good and a Mark 11 I would say £180.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by slingshot82 View Post
    Its a .22 but im unsure whether its a mk1 or mk2, how do you tell?
    Quote Originally Posted by gingernut View Post
    If its original good and a Mark 11 I would say £180.
    Agree with that price area (but with the caveat inc. insured post), and Mk I models have an unsightly almost cigarette box sized rectangular assembly at the business end of the barrel, with a slide button on the side to release the under lever, whereas the Mk II has a smooth tubular type of release mechanism and housing, with a push button on the end to release the under lever . Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.