Thread: It,s a Gamo------but which one?

ggggr is offline part time super hero and seeker of justice

It,s a Gamo------but which one?

One of these arrived today already stripped. I think it is a rangemaster as it,s in .22. Am I right in thinking that it,s a Sniper in .177 and a Rangemaster in.22? I made a new piston washer for it and took a couple of coils off the mainspring as it is earmarked for mates wife for plinking. Not bad to work on but I dont like rivets on guns. Trigger seems a better set up than the paratrooper. I just dont seem keen on Gamo,s but this is the best had to work on. I think the Norica action that Carl (gamocfx) sent me, that set Red Bob off on his road to b-stardisation, was the Spanish gun that seemed nicest to me.
    Cooler than Mace Windu with a FRO, walking into Members Only and saying "Bitches, be cool"

rustington/littlehampton,riviera of the south

umm ,i would much prefer customisation ;relica in question now resides on the wall next to precious! quite hilarious really guy ;"rangemaster" "sniper" "paratrooper" talk about a name overegging the pudding!!!!! funny how you own all of these "will you be painting them gold? .
    are we sitll mates?
    [FWB124s]-[ORIG45]-[relum rescue ctr]
    I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT AN FWB,

Don't know what model it is but did you see this recent thread ? http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....erior-shooting

Just sorted out a Gamo quickshot 's' in .177 calibre , very impressed .

atvb

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

ggggr is offline part time super hero and seeker of justice

It.s a gamo

Quote Originally Posted by red bob View Post
    umm ,i would much prefer customisation ;relica in question now resides on the wall next to precious! quite hilarious really guy ;"rangemaster" "sniper" "paratrooper" talk about a name overegging the pudding!!!!! funny how you own all of these "will you be painting them gold? .
    are we sitll mates?
    No problem Bob---when you end up sending 3 Scorpions in bits to be sorted I will make sure there is some gold paint left. I own 3 paratroopers ("they who must not be named"),boxed up for the move. The Rangemaster/Sniper is for a mates wife, the gamo delta cadet went to his lad, the Magnum got sold and the Cf 20 went to someone.
    I know Bob SAYS he does not like "they who must not be named" (p-r-tr--p-rs) because he get the triggers to work, but the real reason is they dont come with the plastic in crosman 760 pink!
    Cooler than Mace Windu with a FRO, walking into Members Only and saying "Bitches, be cool"