Thread: Roll Pin and Split Pin for Sharp Innova needed for Lazarus project

Roll Pin and Split Pin for Sharp Innova needed for Lazarus project

Dear All

I am trying to resurect an abused Innova and am missing both the front pins for holding the poor old thing together.

Does anyone have either or both of the pivot pin or the split pin which go through the plastic muzzle end?

Thanks
    Matt
    Opportunity is missed by most people, because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

Try gunspares.co.uk (T.W.Chambers Co) they have one of the pins in stock at £2.10. Hope this helps a bit.

Sorry, no; but consider making a new 'round pin' from an HSS drill shank ... I use this trick and simply cut to size with a dremel.
    As for roll pins, you can buy small boxes of them via 'the auction' or at places like the Wilco car parts stores for a couple of £ or so.
    Either way it can be cheaper than buying from a spares agent.
    Cheers, Phil

Quote Originally Posted by MattyBoy View Post
    Dear All

I am trying to resurect an abused Innova and am missing both the front pins for holding the poor old thing together.

Does anyone have either or both of the pivot pin or the split pin which go through the plastic muzzle end?

Thanks
    Matt
    Anyone please?

Thanks
    Matty
    Opportunity is missed by most people, because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.