Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: best rifle and scope for 100m

I regulary shoot at a target set at 110 meters with my Daystate mk4. Bench rested I get grouping of less than inch with h&n ftt on a quite day.
    Last week a woody sat on the pole while I was aiming, to my amazement I managed a head shot. It was the best moment of whole sessions over last two years that I practice on this target.
    Since than I moved the pole to 150 meters and still practicing.

Quote Originally Posted by torchwood View Post
    I regulary shoot at a target set at 110 meters with my Daystate mk4. Bench rested I get grouping of less than inch with h&n ftt on a quite day.
    Last week a woody sat on the pole while I was aiming, to my amazement I managed a head shot. It was the best moment of whole sessions over last two years that I practice on this target.
    Since than I moved the pole to 150 meters and still practicing.
    how does the mk4 compare to an airwolf mvt fac?

i am getting less than an inch at 130 yards on a good day, i had a squrrel and pigeon at this range running at 32fpe. its great fun. am practicing at 154 yards at the moment. the wind is a challenge.

Shooting in heavy wind

If you want to shoot at 100m (and more) in heavy weather conditions, rifles like a Beaumont Warrior in .32 (300 fpe) or a Corsair in .309 (200 fpe) might also be a good idea. But then you have to take a scuba tank with you if you want do do more then 2 good shots .

emi
    100mairgun.nl (TRANSLATOR on top! )