Thread: Feinwerkbau 65

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Feinwerkbau 65

Hi there,

I'm new to this forum, so apologies for posting in the wrong area if I have.

I used to do competition shooting in the early 90s and had this gun. As I was in my early teens at the time I didnt know really what I had. Searching through my parents attic yesterday I found my gun. It looks in excellent condition, wooden grip and has the original instruction booklet with the serial number on it (looks to be 67894) and a couple of what look to be tools. I've done a bit of searching online and these guns look to be held in quite high regard.

Does anyone know how much they are worth? Financially I could do with selling it!

I have photos but dont look like I have the access to post them, so if you'd like to see, drop me a line and I'll email them.

Thanks in advance.

Gary

http://img508.imageshack.us/i/photo2gj.jpg/

http://img577.imageshack.us/i/photo1mr.jpg/

Here are a couple of photos which I have taken and uploaded to a hosting site.

Gary

Quote Originally Posted by Gaznut View Post
    Hi there,

I'm new to this forum, so apologies for posting in the wrong area if I have.

I used to do competition shooting in the early 90s and had this gun. As I was in my early teens at the time I didnt know really what I had. Searching through my parents attic yesterday I found my gun. It looks in excellent condition, wooden grip and has the original instruction booklet with the serial number on it (looks to be 67894) and a couple of what look to be tools. I've done a bit of searching online and these guns look to be held in quite high regard.

Does anyone know how much they are worth? Financially I could do with selling it!

I have photos but dont look like I have the access to post them, so if you'd like to see, drop me a line and I'll email them.

Thanks in advance.

Gary
    Gary these are superb target pistols, as you know. Despite them being dated when up against the latest pre-compressed air pistols, they still retain a fair value. Somewhere between about £150 and £250 depending on exact condition. if yours has been stored for 15 years or more in the attic, it may well need a new breech seal and piston bumper by now, which you would have to factor into the price.

If you want to sell it on here you will have to start a new sales thread, including your price. You are not allowed to offer it for sale on this valuation thread.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Thanks for the reply Garvin, that's very helpful. I have now added photos, but being from my phone they're not the best quality. Will start a new thread and take some proper photos!

Gary

Picked one up practically mint but needing seals, appx 120 quid.

Seal sets are expensive. Expect to pay around 45 quid. Will almost certainly need them, and don't use before taking apart. With these guns unless they have been recently done, it is assumed that they need replacing.
    **WANTED**: WEBLEY PATRIOT MUZZLE END; Any Diana/Original mod.50 parts, especially OPEN SIGHTS

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.
    A lovely shooting match target pistol, also a milestone in match air pistol shooting, every shooter and collector should have one. Dificult to tell the condition from the picture but the original handbook and test target adds to the value, if its in an unmarked polystyrene box then a bit more, If its good condition as I suspect ask £250, its easily worth it.
    Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?