Thread: Webley stingray stock

Webley stingray stock

Does anyone by chance have a Webley Stingray stock that they would swop for a Beeman C1 stock? I really cannot get used to the C1 stock as it has no pistol grip. If not if anyone has one they would sell please let me know how much.

Thanks
    Ben

Have you tried googling and checking TW Chambers mate? I tink the websites gunspares.co.uk. I was on there the other day looking for the pro system silencer and noticed they do 2 or 3 different stingray stocks at around £30-50 so you may want to have a peek

Thanks

Hi Thanks for the info. Had a look at chambers but the cheapest is nearly £70. The others are obselete. Did you get fixed up with a silencer - if not drop me a pm as I have one here I could sell.

Thanks again for the help
    Ben

Thanks for the offer mate but I picked up a webley pro system silencer today,went to the newark gun fair but none there soi picked one up from doncaster on the way home to co durham.

The gunfair wasn't great but there was a few stocks going for around £35 but I didnt see any stingray ones,its still on sunday but if you went to get one it'll cost you 15 to get in so probs not worth the trip.

good luck tho, keep an eye on here and in airgun world and airgunners 'for sale' pageand if I see any i'll give you a headsup