Thread: BSA Goldstar .22 10 shot magazines

BSA Goldstar .22 10 shot magazines

Hi, from a newbie!

I'm trying to find out where to get mags for my Goldstar, as I don't think ones from later BSA's fit.
    Also, some time ago, I'm sure I saw an add for a high quality after-market replacement, possibly stainless.

Any ideas out there?

Thanx.

Hi

I have a Goldie with two mags, one is original and the other is from an S10/Ultra/Hornet..

The only difference apart from one having more metal is that with the original one, the loading hole is purposely slightly out of alignment to keep the pellets from falling out..

Both perform fine..

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

i think this is what you are looking for:

http://www.pneumaticballistics.com/index.html

they come in alloy or black, and are single or double/back to back magazines.

the double ones are about £10 more than a std single magazine and are a much higher quality.

adam

Mags.

Michael Tawn is doing them too through his shop and on the bay £39 I think .
    a gun is just a tool how its used is dependant on the person behind the trigger .
    This is why constant restrictions on legal users will have no effect on the unlawfull use of guns or knives !

Thanks for your replies, ended up getting a Pneumatic Ballistic 18 shot mag from Chambers, original BSA .22 ones seem to be made from Unobtainium. Also a part for my Webley Hurricane.

All the best

Bru