Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sharp Innova silencer adapter possibly for sale also other spares

Sharp Innova silencer adapter possibly for sale also other spares

Hi, i have been looking for Innova spares and noticed it is difficult in finding any new spares or in some cases ie silencer adapters near impossible,I am gauging interest at the moment to see if it is worth investing some time and money into getting spares.
    I may have a few of these for sale,will be finding out for definate in the next couple of days,was thinking £30 posted,plus may have complete valves,exhaust valves,synthetic stocks etc.Hope this is ok with the mods.
    Please show your interest in any of these spares and i will see what i can do,cheers Mark.

http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s...ceradapter.jpg
    Good deals with,pesca,eragon,old bull,twotitans,paladin,gman,howard6750,rafferty,ca v123,lucky trigger,gt550a,bassmanrich,munchman,snipperuk,dm80 ,ali d,ranger,gubby_uk,deadly,gedfinn 2,viper77765,I. J.,SCOTTK,stanbridge,gmac,FRENCHI,2240phil,Gwylan, the piercer

Please excuse my ignorance but is the silencer adaptors a new manufactured part, like the Whisperer adaptor, or a modification of the existing foresight unit?

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by maw1 View Post
    Hi, i have been looking for Innova spares and noticed it is difficult in finding any new spares or in some cases ie silencer adapters near impossible,I am gauging interest at the moment to see if it is worth investing some time and money into getting spares.
    I may have a few of these for sale,will be finding out for definate in the next couple of days,was thinking £30 posted,plus may have complete valves,exhaust valves,synthetic stocks etc.Hope this is ok with the mods.
    Please show your interest in any of these spares and i will see what i can do,cheers Mark.

I'm okay with it, but am but one mod, so will double check with the other lot.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Innova spares

Hi Mark,

I would be interested in a silencer adaptor when available.

All the best, Lawrie.

I would also be interested in a silencer adapter,please let me know when they are available.

Hi,these are new units not modded originals,i shall hopefully be receiving a unit in the next couple of days to try on my own innova,if everythings ok,i shall try and get a batch and sell them to all interested parties,cheers Mark.
    Good deals with,pesca,eragon,old bull,twotitans,paladin,gman,howard6750,rafferty,ca v123,lucky trigger,gt550a,bassmanrich,munchman,snipperuk,dm80 ,ali d,ranger,gubby_uk,deadly,gedfinn 2,viper77765,I. J.,SCOTTK,stanbridge,gmac,FRENCHI,2240phil,Gwylan, the piercer

I'm interested in a silencer adaptor as shown in your photo. I assume it is threaded 1/2"UNF.

I'd also be interested in an adaptor threaded M12x1.25 if that could be supplied, as I have a Japanese made moderator with this metric thread size.

I've no need for valve parts at the moment.

A synthetic stock (Puma?) would not be of interest to me, but I could use a SHARP moulded buttplate if you could obtain one from the same source.
    I collect vintage Japanese air rifles & vintage Japanese pellets
    Information sought about antique firearms with Japanese markings, do you have one ?

Hi,these are new units not modded originals,i shall hopefully be receiving a unit in the next couple of days to try on my own innova,if everythings ok,i shall try and get a batch and sell them to all interested parties,cheers Mark.
    Are you bringing these in from China, or Indonesia?

Thanks

Matty
    Opportunity is missed by most people, because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

Then please put me down for one.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Hi All,update on the silencer adapters,it arrived today but unfortunately it isnt 1/2 unf it looks to be m12 by 1.25,but would need to find a silencer to verify,if anyone can help please let me know,cheers Mark.

snipperuk Guest
    think we have some m12 nuts at work mark . will drop one in for you to try if your at work tomorrow ?

Nice one Andy

Hi All,update on the silencer adapters,it arrived today but unfortunately it isnt 1/2 unf it looks to be m12 by 1.25,but would need to find a silencer to verify,if anyone can help please let me know,cheers Mark.
    That's good news for me if it is M12x1.25, as I bought one of the 'genuine' Sharp moderators that were on some time ago, and that's what the thread measures. (Although the box seems to indicate m12x1 ?) I asked about the metric thread in my post above.

I will gladly buy this adaptor from you and post a reply if my Japanese made moderator fits it.
    Information sought about antique firearms with Japanese markings, do you have one ?

Hi,At the moment its the only one i have so would rather hang onto it for now,but i will let you know once i find out the thread,cheers Mark.

Quote Originally Posted by snipperuk View Post
    think we have some m12 nuts at work mark . will drop one in for you to try if your at work tomorrow ?
    Make sure it's the right pitch M12

Metric course is 12mm x 1.75 pitch

Metric fine can be 12mm x 1 pitch, 12mm x 1.25 pitch or 12mm x 1.5 pitch

This site has useful thread charts, http://www.newmantools.com/tech/threadmf.htm