Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sharp Innova silencer adapter possibly for sale also other spares

Hi,definately not 1.75 i have a tap and die set and have already tried it against it,it is definately fine pitch but i don't know which,looking at the parts that i got they are exact replicas so i suspect it will be the 1.25 thread to match the jap silencer,don't suppose your interested in selling said silencer,cheers Mark.
    Good deals with,pesca,eragon,old bull,twotitans,paladin,gman,howard6750,rafferty,ca v123,lucky trigger,gt550a,bassmanrich,munchman,snipperuk,dm80 ,ali d,ranger,gubby_uk,deadly,gedfinn 2,viper77765,I. J.,SCOTTK,stanbridge,gmac,FRENCHI,2240phil,Gwylan, the piercer

Quote Originally Posted by maw1 View Post
    Hi,At the moment its the only one i have so would rather hang onto it for now,but i will let you know once i find out the thread,cheers Mark.
    If you wanted to post it to me I could check and then post it back to you. If it fits then I'd like you to order one for me.
    (PM me for address)
    I collect vintage Japanese air rifles & vintage Japanese pellets
    Information sought about antique firearms with Japanese markings, do you have one ?

Hi,just had a blond moment ive got a screw pitch gauge in my draw next to me,its 1.25,cheers Mark.
    Good deals with,pesca,eragon,old bull,twotitans,paladin,gman,howard6750,rafferty,ca v123,lucky trigger,gt550a,bassmanrich,munchman,snipperuk,dm80 ,ali d,ranger,gubby_uk,deadly,gedfinn 2,viper77765,I. J.,SCOTTK,stanbridge,gmac,FRENCHI,2240phil,Gwylan, the piercer

Quote Originally Posted by maw1 View Post
    Hi,just had a blond moment ive got a screw pitch gauge in my draw next to me,its 1.25,cheers Mark.
    Excellent, please can you order two for me, I'm happy to pay up front.
    If your source can supply the moulded Sharp buttplate, please order a couple of those as well.
    Information sought about antique firearms with Japanese markings, do you have one ?

Question Innova adapter

Hello there, this is my first post,

Don't want to seem too forward on my first post, but my adapter is cracked and i couldn't believe my luck to have found you guys and this thread.

I need a new front adapter for my mk2 innova, would it be ok for me to buy one?

How can i make payment? I could paypal to an email address? What is the usual protocol?

Regards MarEng

What happened to this thread?

Do you have to be 'in the club' or was this open to anyone?, it would be nice to know if this is going anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Tantomurata View Post
    Excellent, please can you order two for me, I'm happy to pay up front.
    If your source can supply the moulded Sharp buttplate, please order a couple of those as well.
    Mark.

What is the latest with getting these adaptors? I still want to buy a couple.

Hi,at the moment this is on hold,the adapters have 12mm-1.25 thread not 1/2" unf,the supplier can't supply the silencers so pretty much a no go,i can buy the nearly complete guns,no breech,barrel or pump head due to power levels,no fac etc,but again not enough interest to purchase 10 minimum and be stuck with loads of spares i cant sell,hth cheers Mark.

Mark, the metric thread Innova silencers are available again from the guy I told you about in Poland. He has listed them again on the bay.

If you are not pursuing purchasing the adaptors, would you be so kind as to pm me your contact so I can attempt to obtain a couple for my own use. Thank you.

Spares

Hi
    I could do with some.
    My Innova is near prostine long barreled 22 wood butt.

Question 1.
    It has a crumbling front of barrel/pump housing/sight moulding!
    Do you have this?

The other plastic bits would also be nice for spares too; I imagine yp don't have the air chamber upper and lower bits?

3. What condition are all the other internal items.

Has the pump head been modified to T Robb type?

If all there and fair order I'll have them.

ps I'd also be interested in getting some metal alloy parts made for these great guns.

Innova and Ace

Best for the Year!

If its the whole foresight assembly with the thread on I would like to buy one.
    Thanks
    Ian