Thread: DM80 .17 Remington moderator

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Dave has kindly sorted my DM80 mods to my needs , For the 223 mod i wanted a can and is equal if not a tad better than my CQB and we know how good they are , on my 17hmr weihrauch with the short 13" barrel again i needed a end can and wow its better than all ive tried and pleasingly equal to the over barrel 17hmr DM8O , so all in all im more than pleased with all the mod's performance and the fact Dave goes the extra mile if you need a one off he will cater for you at a realistic price, you get top mods by a top bloke how can you go wrong .

yep , i agree i got in touch with him, and he replyed straight back, and answerd my questions

Quote Originally Posted by bongo321 View Post
    Dave has kindly sorted my DM80 mods to my needs , For the 223 mod i wanted a can and is equal if not a tad better than my CQB and we know how good they are , on my 17hmr weihrauch with the short 13" barrel again i needed a end can and wow its better than all ive tried and pleasingly equal to the over barrel 17hmr DM8O , so all in all im more than pleased with all the mod's performance and the fact Dave goes the extra mile if you need a one off he will cater for you at a realistic price, you get top mods by a top bloke how can you go wrong .
    Is the can strippable

Yes it does strip and having owned mine for a few months now I can definitely recommend it. Top kit for a very good price
    If we weren't supposed to eat animals they wouldn't be made out of meat.....