Thread: Wanted Silencer Help

Wanted Silencer Help

Hi Totally green on silencers but i are intrested in putting one on my old webley vulcan. And i dont no how the sizes run on the barrels and what sort of adaptor fitting i need and how to you go about it.I was not want to buy silencer that are not needed and messing about returning them back and forth..Thanks for any help given..

paul4be is offline Everything has an end, only the sausage has two
    You need to measure the barrel diameter, the Vulcan barrels changed diameter through their life.

You can get a multifit slip-on silencer such as a Webley pro system that can be adjusted for different diameters. Other option is to buy a slip on adapter that is the correct diameter for your barrel. This will allow you to fit any 1/2" UNF threaded silencer.
    Good deals with: ali d (twice), mattinlondon, mikemorton, jonboy, the wizard, Moza, markH, fok, gunslinger, Fisherman1, bigwull, mikewareing, TwoTitans,hairydog, airguns, dcl dave, Stuart B, mattie, Locksley, MARK, albrown, kjud, spud, gedfinn2, wasteoid, bullcelt, bunnysniper, wasteoid, pokeandhope, honda+more