Thread: HW40 Really enjoying it.

HW40 Really enjoying it.

I've had a few HW40's over the years and due to circumstances etc have sadly had to sell them.

This week I finaly got another off this forum to rekindle some cheap plinking

I have just spent the last hour or so in my garage range enjoying some escapism from the rug rats this half term

The HW40 really is an excellent little plinker, totaly addictive and nice and crisp to shoot, some may say there the poor mans target pistol like the BMW being a poor mans Merc and to a certain extent I agree with that. as they are a really good target pistol with excellent groups and if they are cheap then thats a bonus

I've also many moons ago had a brief encounter with the Beeman version which I think was the even cheaper chinese 2003 version and I must admit the HW version does to me feel and shoot totaly different.

I dont know if this is just a placebo effect or if there is any truth in them having different internals and better quality parts etc.

As I say im really enjoying my new HW40 and after some tucker I shall be back in the garage aiming for a few more bulls

magicniner is offline The Posh Knocking Shop Artist Formerly Known as Nocturnal Nick
    Good Stuff!
    Have you joined the UBC and got into the online competitions?
    Have you considered visiting Redhill Revolvers at Leicester Outdoor Persuits Center? There's a shoot on the 5th,
    ATB,
    Nick
    Airgun Repairs, Bespoke Airgun Smithing and Precision Engineering Services
    http://www.magic9designltd.com

Quote Originally Posted by magicniner View Post
    Good Stuff!
    Have you joined the UBC and got into the online competitions?
    Have you considered visiting Redhill Revolvers at Leicester Outdoor Persuits Center? There's a shoot on the 5th,
    ATB,
    Nick
    Hi Nick,

Yes im on the UBC, not had a pistol long enough before to warrant the comps but now things have changed I shall look into it

Do you Have you a link to redhill revolvers shoot?

Thanks

Another Nick

magicniner is offline The Posh Knocking Shop Artist Formerly Known as Nocturnal Nick
    Nick (this could get confusing )
    The last RR shoot was advertised here

http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....C-Sat-19th-Feb

I'm sure Steve will post in the pistols section this coming week re the shoot on the 5th,
    ATB,
    Nick
    Airgun Repairs, Bespoke Airgun Smithing and Precision Engineering Services
    http://www.magic9designltd.com

Hi I also have the HW40 its a great gun for target shooting in the garden. Me and my son have had hours of fun with mine.