Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Inside the Feinwerkbau Model 100

brilliant thread

thanks a bunch for this thread,,it must have taken ages to put together,,,very well done,,can the seals and grease be got in the uk,,? is there a video repair on youtube,,?

managed to fix the air problem. here is a video i made with the fix process: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z_U8ognTKU

however... i think i put too much fwb grease and it got on the trigger mechanism. now the trigger is quite inconsistent the first 20-30 shots (until it warms up)
    any advice on how to disassemble/clean the trigger inner mechanism?
    the original post's pictures don;t seem to load anymore. has anyone saved those pictures?

How did you guys open the photo files? They either say not available or nothing is there when I click on them. I just picked up a FWB 100 and would love to have these for future reference.

Quote Originally Posted by 45ACP223 View Post
    How did you guys open the photo files? They either say not available or nothing is there when I click on them. I just picked up a FWB 100 and would love to have these for future reference.
    They will not open, may have been removed. Photobucket gives a lot of problems especially if the files are too big. A lot of guys use imgur which is far quicker and better.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD