Thread: Greetings

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Greetings

Hi the names Gary, I'm from london originally but met a northerner and now live just south of chesterfield

I'm on the verge of purchasing my very first air rifle, at the grand old age of 43,
    have been an avid Airsofter for many years, and still play regularly (as well as marshalling), but am looking for something else to keep me occupied, and that I can continue when I finally get too old to play soldiers .
    A couple of friends who are also into clay pigeon and game shooting, (something else I fancy trying) also use air rifles on occasion for hunting purposes and have got me interested ..but I am also looking at Target shooting, as that is something that also interests me, provided I can find somewhere relatively close to where I live.

I'm looking at an air arms TX200mk3, as it seems to have some decent reviews, and I hope is a decent start...as I dont want to go too mad price wise just in case I find barn doors difficuilt to hit...but on the flip side, dont want to end up with something better suited for american ball games than for shooting with

Anyhow, thats my intro done... this looks like a good place to find some info so if I havent bored everyone to death with the intro, i'll probably be asking questions at some point

Cheers

hi and welcome

the Air Arms TX200 is a good springer, i have the TX200 HC model

Nice intro, you will find plenty of help here ....

It’s a friendly place with a slippery slope so sign0016 to the gang & enjoy the stay ………….. happy0065

Mr Magoo is offline Should Have Gone to SecsPavers
    Hello and Welcome to the BBS.