Thread: Auction for a Daystate mk2 huntsman .22 plus some nice acc's etc.. For HELP THE HERO'

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up

Many many thanks, however I have an offer all ready of £350 on the DOC forum & £300 off a daystate staff member as soon as he saw the rifle.
    So i have stated that all ready I the advert, but many thanks for the start on here.
    I hope to get maybe £500 + for it but all money will be good as it’s for a great Charity.

Many thanks

Kenny

Bump for a good cause

Adrian
    My wife DOES know how much my rifle cost - she bought it for me! Blaser R8 Success Mono LH with .22lr. .204 Ruger, 6.5 x 55 and .308

thank you dear sir

but i think folks are waiting till the end to get it at a good price, however it is for charity

Thumbs up

Now got a nice new rifle slip ( field acc's ), so get bidding you lazy lazy lot.

Thumbs down Shame to the folks not bidding shame

come on folks,,,,,, shame on you all that as not bidded, as only a few off here are bidding on this set up.

You have till the 2nd of april 2011 Midnight to get your bid in, then i will go around all the forums & places i have listed this on & find out who gets it for the top bid.......

Well folks one week left to bid on this cracking daystate mk2 huntsman, so dig deep & give me a nice bid....

Bump

Not long left now folks, this sat 2nd of april 2011 midnight is the time the auction ends.

£350 so far, so dig deep in you money & get bidding asap.......
    you know you want to help out, so do it.