Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Southern Hunter Series Round 7 - Lea Valley

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester

Har! ......

Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    No Gaz, Can't you tell my ties too wide...

XX
    Nope! .... but I have been known to spin a few fibs

arf!

Is it over so soon?

Really enjoyable course - many thanks to the folk at Lea Valley for laying on a great day - & well done Mike, Graeme & Spencer on the springer league!

Looking forward to SIHFT now
    OAKS - SIHFT Winners 2011, [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"] 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2015, 2023

great day good shooting and the most hilarious company had to hold my weener in case it leaked when i thought gary started to roll down the hill on one of the stands well nothing was goin to stop him if he went not even the trees shame its all over well organised shoot put on by mr andrews and company lets hope its as good next year roll on sift

Great Shoot Thanks Lea Valley

Really enjoyed the day.
    Thanks Lightening for setting a sighter in that branch on peg 26 manage to find it a great help
    Looking forward to the SIHFT

Would like to have seen Burger man rolling down hill doubt I would have stopped laughing to take the shots.

Thanks for the company Jon well done on Silver.
    Last edited by Sasquatch; 13-03-2011 at 04:25 PM. Reason: grammer
    "If you are not living on the edge you are taking up too much room!."

up the oaks !!!!!

thanks to lea valley for a great course.
    well done mike great shooting with your springer.
    charles, what can i say..... for the whole of the southern hunters, it was a pleasure to go round with you. many thanks,
    score of the day that i know of is richard 59 fantastic shooting mate.
    oaks 1-2-3 in the sprnger.
    regards graeme.

Lea Valley today

Many thanks to all concerned for a great day out, well organised and challenging. Congrats to Richard for a truly great score and thanks to Mike for your good company with just the right mix of humour and encouragement, an example to us all.
    The OAKS have made huge progress in the springer section, taking the first three places, so well done Mike, Spencer and Graeme, proud to be a member of your club. looking forward to next years SHS, many thanks to Mark for all you've done for this comp ( including the booking in ladies of course) and good luck to Big Dave for next seasons organising.
    See you all soon , take care.
    Professional MISSER
    "THE OAKS"

Thanks Graeme- and Terry(I was too slow typing!), that splitter on the 15mm One day I'll get it right - I hope.

A great day with a classic course from the LV mob, very, very good - some of the distances were so deceptive, great stuff.

A fantastic end to a fantastic series, many thanks to Mark, Sarah and family throughout the past 5 years.

Well done to all the winners - even Grandpa with his new Airwolf.

All the best

Richard
    Last edited by Enthusiast; 13-03-2011 at 07:57 PM. Reason: thanks Terry!
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

MojoCrow is offline It rubs the lotion on the anarchist ginger tom.....
    Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    you are going to have a good day tomorrow Charlie, i can feel it in my brittle old bones....
    Damn Mystic Meg, you are good. Although I think The Mogfather might have 'influenced' things.

Back on topic, Thanks to Lea Valley for a great first time at your club for me. I got a couple of souvenirs: A PB of 55 and a gold (a first for me).

My thanks also go to Mark Andrews and his glamorous booking in team. Mark, how you managed to change bolts on two rifles with us lot staring at you, who knows? You'll have to do it blind folded next time.
    Customised AA S400 Carbine
    Ros beef, go home! www.buxtedshootingclub.co.uk SiHFT winners 2008 2009 2010

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Big thankyou to the Andrews family for all their efforts and time in bringing us the Southern Hunters a great series that has kept us sane during the winter months for the last few years.

Well done Lea Valley on a great set up today you have the terrain to make some truly challenging targets.

Well done to all the winners today and during the series.

Special well done to my shooting partner today and his raffle win.

Heres hoping for as good a series next year.

Oh and roll on SiHFT less than a month till the start.

Andy
    Last edited by simmmo; 13-03-2011 at 08:48 PM.
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

MojoCrow is offline It rubs the lotion on the anarchist ginger tom.....
    I also forgot to thank Andy, Gary, and on the return trip, Mike for the company to & from the shoot.

Gary, you can stop looking for the key now.
    Customised AA S400 Carbine
    Ros beef, go home! www.buxtedshootingclub.co.uk SiHFT winners 2008 2009 2010

Well it has all been said really!
    Thanks Mark For a brilliant series (they will be tough boots to fill), echoing bens sentiments, you are obviously out to excell at everything you do, Daystate are lucky to have you, i believe you can lift their standards, to match your own....which will be hard to beat!

If i could find one of each trade in the building, with your enthusiasm, i would have no worries, take care and goodluck from all at 'The Oaks'...Thankyou!

Thanks Terry for a very enjoyable bit of entertainment, Singing, dancing and joking our way round....brilliant!

Proud of my club members brillant boinging...looks like we have a winning team here!

Thanks to Andy and crew for giving me a lift back....
    Well shot Richard..one day laddie..one day!

XX
    Auntie twang!
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

mark thanks to you and your tribe for all the fun over the years wishing you all the best for the future
    hope to see you next year when you can make it
    WALTHER DOMINATOR LG300.
    "The Oaks"