Hi hope this is the right section for this review or no one has talked about this cover all ready, but here is what i think of it.

I have the E4144 witch is 41mm - 44mm can you see what they did there with the product code.

This is how they say there product works and what it can do for both experts and novice shooters.

• Eliminates parallax error without time consuming scope adjustments
  • Reduces cant error (rifle tilt) and increases long range accuracy
  • Delivers quick and smooth eye alignment particularly at dusk and dawn
  • Protects scopes from the elements

And i have to say it does every thing it says it will do my shooting has improved alot since using it and my groupings at long range 50 yards is very tight now.
All so i have to say when i used it for hunting later on in the evening it did seem to make sighting up easy on the eye. may be its all in my head but if it is i dont care because that is half of the great thing about this product you start forgetting its even on your scope and becomes 2nd nature.
Is all made to a very good standard and is well worth the £19.99 they are asking for it at the moment.
just one more note worthy thing to mention witch they dont seem to any where i have seen is that the flip up cap folds right back so in the summer if you shoot with a cap on you dont have to wear your cap in a funny postion or be at risk of looking like a chav! you can find the product here. www.accucover.com