Thread: Airgun Collectors Fayre - Sutton Coldifled - Sunday 3 July 2011

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Garry is offline I scrolled the page up too fast and it fell off
    Is the fayre for second hand stuff only, or can a non RFD sell new items they make themselves?

Thanks
    Garry

Quote Originally Posted by GarryP View Post
    Is the fayre for second hand stuff only, or can a non RFD sell new items they make themselves?
    Thanks
    Garry
    That will not be a problem so long as the item is legal in the UK and does not require an FAC or SGC. For instance, some members make things like walking sticks or hunting knifes. Such items would be very welcome and might sell well to visitors. PM me if you need to discuss and want to book a table.

Visitors to the Airgun Fayre can be reassured that free cashpoints are only 10 minutes walk away.

Benefits Of Booking A Stand

Hiring a half table also gives you free entry to the Fayre (normal cost £3.00) so half-table hire effectively works out at only £7.00. Hiring a full table for £20 gets you two free entries to the Fayre so a full-table effectively works out at just £14.00.

Plus sellers get to park right by the range and to get into the Fayre before the public. I will ask sellers for a cheque or postal order payable to " SCRAP Club" soon. I will also post them details of the Fayre location, times, and the size of the table. There will also be room under the table to place a couple of boxes of bits-n-bobs to sell plus wall space behind to prop some rifles. The club will provide you with a chair or two.