Thread: Airgun Collectors Fayre - Sutton Coldifled - Sunday 3 July 2011

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Airgun Collectors Fayre - Sutton Coldfield - Sunday 3 July 2011

I am proposing to organise an airgun collectors fayre at Sutton Coldfield Rifle & Pistol Club on Sunday 3 July 2011.

Many readers of Airgunbbs will have attended the airgun collectors fayre at Leicester (organised by "Pennineway") in 2008. If you attended, you will know what a great day it was and I intend to organise a similar event.

The most important need is to get plenty of sellers committed to the project. Anyone wanting to sell airguns, pellets and accessories can hire a full table for £20 for the day or a half-table for just £10. This will include free entry for one person to the fayre. Entry for visitors will be £3.00.

No RFD's will be allowed to sell on the day. The fayre is for collectors and enthusiasts to sell their own privately owned items that do not require FAC or SGC. I am liaising with the local police to confirm their requirements in this respect.

Can anyone who is interested in selling send me a PM? If you have questions about the fayre, please post them on this thread. I will soon set up a website for the fayre that will have an email link and provide further information.

Many thanks to all collectors who read this thread.
    Last edited by Powderfinger; 12-04-2011 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Spelling - please forgive my addled fingers & brain!