Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Airgun Collectors Fayre - Sutton Coldifled - Sunday 3 July 2011

I won't be able to attend this event due to a family commitment that I can't get out off.

If anyone intends taking any vintage Japanese air weapons to this event, especially any pre-war springers such as Sakaba, Asahi, KFC, SKB, Indian, Eagle, etc., or any vintage Japanese pellets, please would you contact me as they are my specific area of interest.
    I collect vintage Japanese air rifles & vintage Japanese pellets
    Information sought about antique firearms with Japanese markings, do you have one ?

sutton coldfield fair

I will be taking bsa shadow boxed, bsa buccaneer boxed, stirling hr81 boxed, webley osprey super target boxed, webley falcon boxed all the boxed ones nearly new. webley service with one barrel in wooded case (none original) with compartments for three barrels, 3 sussex armoury jackals one with a wood stock, 2 bsa merlins, and a few older rifles & pistols, plus books, magazines, pellets,and other stuff.

Some brilliant stuff for sale. I am sure you will have a great time. See you all there!

Sorry I can't make it guys

Have to collect the "outlaws" from Heathrow that day as they are over staying with us for a month

I wish you all a wonderful day

Cheers
    Opportunity is missed by most people, because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

Is there a website yet , have I missed the link ?
    a gun is just a tool how its used is dependant on the person behind the trigger .
    This is why constant restrictions on legal users will have no effect on the unlawfull use of guns or knives !

Web-Page

http://www.airguncollectorsfayre.co.uk/

The link to the webpage is shown above. The page will be updated should unforeseen circumstances happen so please check the webpage before travelling to the fayre.

You are very welcome to email any questions to the email address shown on the webpage.

Hi Charlie
    Pete from L&D club will be coming to share my table and exhibit several sets of grips for Webley series pistols.
    ATB
    John
    hold me back !!

With a week to go, here's a shameless bump.

acf

i'm gonna be there , taking a couple of BSF's and other odds and sods to maybe px.

rgds kevin.

Would love to be there but I can't get out of wedding anniversary (40).
    Hope everything goes well and everybody buys and sells lots of things.
    Hope it becomes a regular event too and if its the first Sunday in July next year that will be the 1st and I will be there.
    atb
    dogsbody

All tables now booked

We have received another two table bookings. All tables are now booked and we cannot squeeze any more tables in. There will be plenty of great items for sale so it should be a great day for both buyers and sellers. Open to buyers from 11:00 to 15:00 for only £3.00 (re-entry included).

airgun fayre

Many thanks Charley (Powderfinger)and his club for putting on this event. It is bound to stimulate interest in the hobby and for anyone interested in collecting airguns, this will be a great day out.

Wish list complete, wallet stuffed full and at the ready!!See you Sunday

John
    hold me back !!

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Quote Originally Posted by Powderfinger View Post
    We have received another two table bookings. All tables are now booked and we cannot squeeze any more tables in. There will be plenty of great items for sale so it should be a great day for both buyers and sellers. Open to buyers from 11:00 to 15:00 for only £3.00 (re-entry included).
    Charley, its gonna be "The Dogz" Mate, well done !

Cant wait and see you there !

"Blackrider"
    “An airgun or two”………

Pellets, Pellets and more pellets...

HWvixen will be offering most of his extensive Pellet Collection to discerning buyers of small lead projectiles at the forthcoming Airgun Fayre.

Airgun Club Sutton Coldfield

Quote Originally Posted by Powderfinger View Post
    Hi, Mike

Information at http://www.scrapclub.org.uk/.

Best night for new visitors to attend is Tuesday (20yard rimfire and air) or Friday (10m air). You can bring a suitable gun if you have one or you can use club guns. Only £2.00a visit and you get several visits to try the club out before being asked for membership fee. I need to add that applicants for membership will have to show photo ID, pay an application fee, provide a reference and be approved by the committee. However, any shooter who follows basic safety rules, fills in the application form honestly and shows a heklpful attitude in running the range will always be welcomed.
    Thanks Mate - sorry for late reply, only just seen your response. Mike