Thread: Rd5 UBC 6yd Competition & Sideshoot is now on!! 5th-13th

Rd5 UBC 6yd Competition & Sideshoot is now on!! 5th-13th

Hi all.

The 6yd Competition has now begun.

Round 5 already, with the last round there were 32 competitors shooting 68 pistols 8) .There was two 50 scores & the hightest score was 97 from 'fflyer' using Steyr LP2 Compact.

The >>LeaderBoard<< is very close especially on the SSP where two competitors have the top score however there total percentage is slightly different & the overall season winner will be determined by the top 4 rds of there percentage.

The >>Sideshoot<< was inspired by Nick 'nw901' following conversations about last months sideshoot. Then over to Jim 'Targetbunny to sort out the rules.

Hope you can work them out as I am thick

So good luck & have fun.

Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    These shoots do come due, don't they? And here I am still having to shoot Assault Rifle for the Police event.

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Need to get my act together and e-mail my scores in, forgot to send in the 10m
    Now all I need is the time to shoot

atb
    Bill
    AA S200T 10m , HW100T, Cometa 220, Diana 27, Original Mod 6, Gamo compact+center, Rohm twinmaster Top, S&W 586/4+6+8, Berretta 92 airsoft, Blinged crossman 2240, CP88 4", CO2 Uzi 6mm, Air arms Alfa proj .177, Drulov DU10 .177, HW 99s, Hammarelli AP20pro

I still need to finish Police. And if it rains as hard tomorrow as it did today, I'm going to shoot it in my living room!

Jim
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

BigEars Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim McArthur View Post
    I still need to finish Police. And if it rains as hard tomorrow as it did today, I'm going to shoot it in my living room!

Jim
    Never mind that nonsense, Jim. Look deep into my eyes and repeat, " I need a 0.22 HW 45".

Quote Originally Posted by BigEars View Post
    Never mind that nonsense, Jim. Look deep into my eyes and repeat, " I need a 0.22 HW 45".
    I do. . . I KNOW that I do. . . I can fell it somehow. . .