Thread: Heads up pistolgrip modifiers!

Heads up pistolgrip modifiers!

Rather than spend time searching for the "special" grip puttys and then spending a fortune buying them, it seems most people use car body filler.

Searching on the net the other day, I came across "Milliput", two part epoxy putty. It mixes in 5 minutes of kneading and is workable for at least an hour.

When mixed, but not set, it is also soluble in water; handy for smoothing down and washing hands. After 24 hours it can be filed, drilled etc..

I got mine here:-
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/sell...=A27A06EJLEK37
    and it was only £2.89 for a 115g pack, post free. Dispatch was inside 24 hours.

It's the best I've found so far for grip modifications and the price is right too!
    Last edited by derekm; 09-03-2011 at 02:35 PM.
    Walther CP-2 Match, FAS 604 & Tau 7 target pistols, Smith & Wesson 6" & 4" co2 pistol, Crosman 1377,
    Baikal IZH 53 pistol, Gamo CFX Royal,177, Umarex SA-10 CO2 pistol.

Putty

Used to use this for model making - brilliant stuff . Made in Wales and been used for porcelain repair , d.i.y repair , you name it .
    There are / were two types - coarser [green ? ] for rough repairs and white [ for fine work ] .
    Out of interest as its on the same theme was looking thru an old Airgun World from the 80's and someone had modded grips using balsa wood .
    " WHEN YOU'RE GOING TO SHOOT - SHOOT , DON'T TALK ! "