Thread: Dating an EB17

Dating an EB17

Can anyone point me in the right direction in relation to dating a Benjamin EB17?

Demic, miserable, grumpy old git! Feinwerkbau Sport Appreciation Society.
    I don't mind what sexual, religious or political persuasion you are, just don't impose them on me!!

Many thanks Eric

That takes me a little nearer. I now know that its post 1991.

Some entries are a little confusing though. For example, according to the chart the EB22 was made between 1991 - 1996. It is however still in production! The EB17 is stated as still being in production which I dont believe is correct. Im wondering whether Crosman have mixed the two of them up?

See what you mean Ian. I have just had a quick look at the 'Blue Book' and this is what it says:
    'This Series was marketed under the Benjamin/Sheridan name from 1992 to 1998. The EB17 is currently manufactured and marketed under the Benjamin name by Crosman. The EB20 was manufactured and marketed under the Sheridan name by Crosman. (See Introduction to Benjamin section for information on guns produced during the 1990s). See also: SHERIDAN.'

ATB
    Eric
    Demic, miserable, grumpy old git! Feinwerkbau Sport Appreciation Society.
    I don't mind what sexual, religious or political persuasion you are, just don't impose them on me!!