Thread: NEW Sharp Innova front end for sale

NEW Sharp Innova front end for sale

Hi Guys i was wondering if any of you wise gents have any experience dealing with milzone ?? i have seen the Sharp Innova Threaded Cylinder Head on his site and have e-mailed him about it and im waiting for a reply,

heres a link if any innova owners ( Matty, Gedfinn ) are interested
    http://itrademarket.com/milzone/3297...inder-head.htm

he also has the fibre optic threaded sight
    Last edited by keith4088; 18-07-2012 at 03:23 PM. Reason: spelling !!!
    .22 Sharp Innova

Quote Originally Posted by keith4088 View Post
    Hi Guys i was wondering if any of you wise gents have any experience dealing with milzone ?? i have seen the Sharp Innova Threaded Cylinder Head on his site and have e-mailed him about it and im waiting for a reply,

heres a link if any innova owners ( Matty, Gedfinn ) are interested
    http://itrademarket.com/milzone/3297...inder-head.htm

he also has the fibre optic threaded sight

I know what he is making but a Plastic front sight ( Innova ) on the " Bay " made £30 at the weekend !

This would requiring boring & threading with a steel insert of 1/2 Thread suitable for a silencer ! Like these ! The steel threaded insert would sit on the barrel ( 9mm ) a perfect fit to ensure alignment , IE No clipping .
    I originally made these using the Plastic front sight & They were OK, But not what was required & The front sights are now rare.

Ged.
    Last edited by gedfinn 2; 19-07-2012 at 05:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gedfinn 2 View Post
    I know what he is making but a Plastic front sight ( Innova ) on the " Bay " made £30 at the weekend !

This would requiring boring & threading with a steel insert of 1/2 Thread suitable for a silencer ! Like these ! The steel threaded insert would sit on the barrel ( 9mm ) a perfect fit to ensure alignment , IE No clipping .
    I originally made these using the Plastic front sight & They were OK, But not what was required & The front sights are now rare.

Ged.
    i got a reply from Milzone the qoute is as follows

1 x sharp innova threaded cylinder head ( to us this is a front sight ) with 1/2 unf thread for silencer $5.50 and $27.50 postage via indonesia post E.M.S to uk
    (£21.06)

and

1 X sharp innova fibre optic front sght with 1/2 unf thread for silencer $9 and $27.50 postage via indonesia post E.M.S to uk (£23.30)

I think I might try it and see what its like especially when these parts a so rare like you say Ged.

Keith
    .22 Sharp Innova