Thread: Daystate Midland HFT at the Greyhound

Daystate Midland HFT at the Greyhound

Great day, excellent weather (for the 2nd session anyway) and thanks to the club and Greg, Ryan and Pad. E for all their work this season. Roll on the next series.
    Best wishes to Rob and Chris (good shooting Chris by the way) and good luck in the Nationals.

Steve C.
    AirArms S400k L/H (.177)BTAS, tuned, AirArms S410k L/H (.177) walnut, BTAS tuned, AA MPR .177 L/H walnut (STOLEN) and...L/H EV2
    BASC

Thanks Steve.

I'm about to put the scores up now.

Thank you all for your support throughout the season, just sorry I couldn't attend all of them.

I had a great day also, great company with my shooting buddies & using my assault rifle as some people called it
    Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Quote Originally Posted by Steve C. View Post
    Great day, excellent weather (for the 2nd session anyway) and thanks to the club and Greg, Ryan and Pad. E for all their work this season. Roll on the next series.
    Best wishes to Rob and Chris (good shooting Chris by the way) and good luck in the Nationals.

Steve C.
    Cheers Steve, good shooting today mate, well done. As a result of your good score today (and my not so good score!) you have pipped me overall in the series, you've ended up 28th with 341.84% and I've ended up 29th with 341.78%, you have it by 0.06%! Now thats what I call close! Again, well done mate. See you soon.

Rob & Chris
    Steyr LG110 HP Hunting + Bushnell Elite 6500 2.5-16 x 42 Mil-Dot
    BSA R-10 + Hawke Sidewinder Tactical 4.5-14 x 38 SR6

Kibworth SG

dates

Quote Originally Posted by Steve C. View Post

Steve C.
    when is the net event?

Butt1985 is offline "And that goes to show I am a retard"

Cool

Great shoot. Pad. E absolute pleasure shooting with ya today mate and I gotta say lovin the rifle mate. Roll on next series where instead of being the finest at the bottom of the open i will be gracing the bottom of the recoilling leader board with my good looks and newly accuired tx. Gutted we didnt hang around till the death but never mind so have a good year to everyone and see you all in a few months.
    Air Arms TX200 MK2 .177 V-mached with GINB ft stock hawke sidewinder tac30 4.5-14x42, Daystate Airwolf .177 4-12x40 hawke panorama ev.

Quote Originally Posted by Butt1985 View Post
    Great shoot. Pad. E absolute pleasure shooting with ya today mate and I gotta say lovin the rifle mate. Roll on next series where instead of being the finest at the bottom of the open i will be gracing the bottom of the recoilling leader board with my good looks and newly accuired tx. Gutted we didnt hang around till the death but never mind so have a good year to everyone and see you all in a few months.
    Thanks Tom.

It was a pleasure shooting round with you & Dave. We had the crack, didn't we

I may also stick with my 'assault rifles' for the next season, as it "floats me boat"

So you have no worries about being at the bottom, as that is my spot

Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

On ma dirt farm near Dudley in the Westmidlands.
    Had a great morning shooting at the Greyhound, really nice set up you have there gents. Great fun today the course was a good one, missed that bloody silver by one bloody point wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Good shootin company with me good buddy Tom and a pleasure to see and shoot with the camo crazed Brummie shooting once again, roll on the 2011 series.