Hi all
This is my first post, but been reading for over a month now. Wondered what to post first, didn't want to pose a string of questions straight off.
Then, whilst indulging in my other hobby in my workshop, making swarf, I recalled a recent repair job for my brother-in-law. I made a replacement front trigger guard screw with the concentric trigger adjuster inside it recently for a Relum Tornado of his that had been kicking around for a few years.
Well we tested the rebuilt gun yesterday and if all twenty shots fired had grouped like that as one shot you'd have one excellent shotgun pattern but as an airgun what a load of rubbish. I can't believe that I lusted after one of these in my early teens, but then anything underlever was a status symbol in those days (late 1960s).
So to the point, the topic for discussion, this IS a discussion forum after all, does anyone have any fond (or otherwise) memories of these rifles and have I done the right thing repairing it, or should I have left it to rust away gracefully?