Thread: Advice on valuation and sale of Feinwerkbau 100

Advice on valuation and sale of Feinwerkbau 100

Morning I am new to this so help! I have a Feinwekbau 100 pistol which I have not used for a few years. I tried it yesterday and it fired ok but think it probably needs a new seal as it took a couple of actions with the lever to get the air (hope that makes sense) Not sure I will ever use it and seems a shame to just leave it in its case and put shots through it now and again. It is in a reasonably good used condition. Not really sure what to do with it so advice on a valuation or cost of replacing seal etc. Or does anyone want to make an offer. Thanks

edbear2 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JaneWebster View Post
    Morning I am new to this so help! I have a Feinwekbau 100 pistol which I have not used for a few years. I tried it yesterday and it fired ok but think it probably needs a new seal as it took a couple of actions with the lever to get the air (hope that makes sense) Not sure I will ever use it and seems a shame to just leave it in its case and put shots through it now and again. It is in a reasonably good used condition. Not really sure what to do with it so advice on a valuation or cost of replacing seal etc. Or does anyone want to make an offer. Thanks
    Hi, It may be worth asking in the collectors section as well, and posting some photographs (you cannot post direct, but have to post a link to flikr or photobucket or another third party photo hosting site)...or there are people that will do this for you (they are a very helpful bunch of guys!)

Good luck, Ed

Hi,

The last FWB 100 sold on this forum went for £200 (I bought it).

New seals can be bought for about £25 for the full set.

Does it have the Feinwerkbau case, tools and instructions with it. These can all help with the valuation.

Also the condition, does it have any corrosion to the loading flap, sights or pump lever?

I expect the paint has rubbed off the bottom of the pump lever?

I did a thread on the one I bought along with instructions on how to change the seals.

Here :- http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....kbau-Model-100

HTH

Mark

possible swap ?

You have mail