Thread: .22RF pistol

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Its not a big deal. The Crime prevention officer will take you through what security upgrades are required. You can do this before you even spend any chash. All you need to do is call your local FEO. Advise you are thinking of putting in a variation that will take you over 12 guns and that before you submit the paperwork would they be able to book crime prevantion to see you to discuss what security upgrades would be required. If after the visit the cost is too prohibitive then you have lost nothing.

When I had my last visit from FLO he said I'd need a monitored alarm system to go above 12. Now I know that some BASC members have found ways around this but I don't want to set myself up for a fight so I'm going to take them at their word. I imagine I shall eventually go down this route but not for the next couple of years.

I could probably squeeze two pistols in in the meantime but I'll only be able to fund one this year. Hmm, .38 LBR or .22 semi? Life can be tough sometimes...

www.thetunnel.co.uk

These guys do an interesting 1911 .22 LBP