Thread: walther lgv / lg 55 target air rifle double set trigger assembly

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lightbulb walther lgv / lg 55 target air rifle double set trigger assembly

long shot this....... but does anyone out there have 1 of these for sale. ive read that the lgv & the lg 55 double trigger assemblies are the same size .so from either rifle would be fine. cheers'

Quote Originally Posted by customstocker View Post
    long shot this....... but does anyone out there have 1 of these for sale. ive read that the lgv & the lg 55 double trigger assemblies are the same size .so from either rifle would be fine. cheers'
    YHPM.

The LGV with double set triggers is exceptionally rare (I think because they were banned from competition very soon after the LGV production began) but of course the LG55 with double triggers were made in much greater numbers.

I have seen a few of these trigger units sold on their own on egun in recent years, but only maybe two or three times in five years.

Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    YHPM.

The LGV with double set triggers is exceptionally rare (I think because they were banned from competition very soon after the LGV production began) but of course the LG55 with double triggers were made in much greater numbers.

I have seen a few of these trigger units sold on their own on egun in recent years, but only maybe two or three times in five years.

I'm being stalked by an emoti-con-man!

Quote Originally Posted by hwvixen View Post
    Now Chris, what the heck is that little string of emoticons supposed to mean?! Let me guess. You're embarrassed. But hang on, you've got a big grin on your face. What's that? Sticking your tongue out! Now you're just being cheeky.

Confused? I am. I thought you folk "oop north" were supposed to be plain-speaking.

Gareth, can we have a ban on excessively enigmatic posts in collectables please?

Vintage Airguns Gallery
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Set triggers

Tell em Chris!
    http://
    Better still have a bit of black puddin a speciality on Chris's bell target night.
    Last edited by Peter Dunkley; 18-03-2011 at 01:08 PM.
    When I die don't let my wife sell my guns for what she thinks I gave for them!!!

Confused? I am. I thought you folk "oop north" were supposed to be plain-speaking.
    Derby? 'Ooop north'. Lager drinkers.

Round these parts if you go into a pub and ask for a lager and lime they reply - "We dont do cocktails!"

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Now Chris, what the heck is that little string of emoticons supposed to mean?! Let me guess. You're embarrassed. But hang on, you've got a big grin on your face. What's that? Sticking your tongue out! Now you're just being cheeky.

Gareth, can we have a ban on excessively enigmatic posts in collectables please?

Gloating Danny...that's what it is.....& hang on..i'm a midlander & proud...we arn't into tripe gobbling & battered mar's bar's...we like good healthy grub like...black puddin & pork scratchings..

PS. good job you "photo shop'ed" me Peter..otherwise i'd have looked like a pi$$ed up old fart...like the bloke in black...green does suit me though...don't you think..

Photo

Just wait till you see the ones going on our website!!
    Bought Nicks 124 tonight by the way for £75. Oh to have friends.
    When I die don't let my wife sell my guns for what she thinks I gave for them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hwvixen View Post
    Gloating Danny...that's what it is.....& hang on..i'm a midlander & proud...we arn't into tripe gobbling & battered mar's bar's...we like good healthy grub like...black puddin & pork scratchings..

PS. good job you "photo shop'ed" me Peter..otherwise i'd have looked like a pi$$ed up old fart...like the bloke in black...green does suit me though...don't you think..
    Ah yes, sorry, I forgot about that particular LGV.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery

Smile walther lgv double trigger

amazingly i found 1 of these in jaszbereny ( hungary ) today. i hope it is actually what the guy who sold it to me said it was. it cost 8000

hungarian forint.....about 25 quid.
    stoked˘!

Don't knock it buddy....enjoy........

set trigger

Didn't HW do a set trigger for the 55; no doubt IJ has got 1 or 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Dipple View Post
    Didn't HW do a set trigger for the 55; no doubt IJ has got 1 or 2.
    HW did do an HW55DST. I'm not sure whether I.J. has one.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery