Thread: Rohm Twinmaster Top

Rohm Twinmaster Top

Hi All

Just a quick question, need help pricing my Top as im going to be selling it.

Its about 4 years old only had a tin of R10's through it comes with the sliding weight (The one which attaches to the trigger guard) no marks etc.

Thanks in advance

Tony AKA Brains

magicniner is offline The Posh Knocking Shop Artist Formerly Known as Nocturnal Nick
    The price range they've sold for is huge, a search of past sales threads might give you some ideas,
    Regards,
    Nick
    Airgun Repairs, Bespoke Airgun Smithing and Precision Engineering Services
    http://www.magic9designltd.com

A trader has one for sale on guntrader £300 so I would say £270 is a good starting price
    A few air rifles and pistols Daystate Owners Club

I sold one of mine 2 years ago for £250,so I would say collect at that price

errr meaning £270 collected....

BigEars Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by brains View Post
    Hi All

Just a quick question, need help pricing my Top as im going to be selling it.

Its about 4 years old only had a tin of R10's through it comes with the sliding weight (The one which attaches to the trigger guard) no marks etc.

Thanks in advance

Tony AKA Brains
    Instead of selling it why don't you come along to Tayside Airgun Club's pistol night. The Barn at Burnhead Farm Auchterhouse on the Meigle road, about 7.15 every friday and some other nights too. We have an air cylinder available.

I used to shoot FT at Aucterhouse a few years back, I'm shooting 10m pistol in Blair now, do you still run comps? I remember a tall chap who I sold my AA S400 too for the club!!

Brains

BigEars Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by brains View Post
    I used to shoot FT at Aucterhouse a few years back, I'm shooting 10m pistol in Blair now, do you still run comps? I remember a tall chap who I sold my AA S400 too for the club!!

Brains
    Hi, several of us compete in the UBC on line pistol comps. We used to shoot a postal pistol competition against Glenrothes but it didn't take off at their end, we all put in score cards for the second season but they didn't respond. There's an internal handicap comp, with a trophy! going most of the time.

If you want to come along, the 1st two visits to the club are free to prospective members.

What's the set up at Blair? Is that Gowrie or Atholl, BTW?

Hi,

It is Blair I shoot at, the set up is ok Im the only one I THINK who shoots pistol, they have a 25 metre range for.22 rimfire and a lane for air rifle/pistol.

Good bunch of people (The one's Ive met so far), as for getting down on a Friday night Ill bear it in mind.

Thanks

Brains